Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok, so I know we think about this normally being said abotu Christmas, and I actually think Christmas is the best holiday.... but this year, this Thanksgiving week is panning out to be very memorable. The older I get the more I appreciate family and friends. I am just so lucky and this time of year can really remind you how much you do have.

We got down to Conroe on Friday and went to dinner at the Caddy Shack and the weekend was off to a great start. Saturday, I saw Tommy at the hpsotial. I held him, tickled his feet and sang to him. He was so alert looking at me and it just melted my heart and I didn't want to put him back in his incubator... I just wanted him to go home with us. So, that has been one disappointment of the week, we did think he would make it home but he has to be at a certain time window to finish his bottles and he is just not quite there. He is almost 5 lbs though and I have a great picture with him, but can't seem to get my pictures uploaded to my parents computer.

Saturday also was a special time with my girlfriends. Blythe, our first mom of the group already has 3 boys and is pregnant with a GIRL! So, we threw her an "all things girl" shower. I am so excited for her to be a mom of a girl. Again, I have great photos, but can't download right now.

While my mom and I were having a girls day, Poppy and Joe took my girls to the Texas Renaissance Festival. They had so much fun. They took my Nana's camera, so here are some pictures.







No comments: