Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look Who Got A Pedicure....

… not mommy! The girls and their 2nd cousin, Madison, went to Sweet and Sassy last week with their grandma's. The girls love getting pampered… too bad mommy wasn't there too. But that is ok, I was at home catching up on some movies I hadn't seen and starting my tennis lessons.

First off, I am so sore from tennis -- my brain understands the moves and I understand the game, but from my neck down, my body isn't cooperating with where my brain wants to take it. All that being said, I love the lessons and will continue to do them!

This past weekend we went to Conroe to pick up the girls, it was so good to see them, I missed them a ton.

I started my workout at my work gym yesterday and am making an appointment with the trainer this week. I am looking forward to starting my weight loss journey. I really need those prayers that the journey lasts atleast until my friend Stacey gets married in January!! Did I mention that ALL of my friends from high school are skinny??

My little brown child -- look how much sun she got!


Fathers Day at the Yacht Club


Elle and Tommy -- he is so cute!


This is a family pic from the retreat that Stacy took

Stacy took this picture! It is so amazing.

1 comment:

The Kaspars said...

Sara, I love the pics esp. from the retreat. I saw those on Stacy's FB and thought they were absolutely adorable.