Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random, Interesting (I think) Thoughts

1. I usually put off going to the bathroom until I really have to go! When I am at work, I practically run down the hall, and everytime, I mean every darn time I round the corner, I see the yellow signs "Bathroom being cleaned." Of course, me, who really doesn't care about these rules, rush right in and look at the lady and say "I gotta go." Everytime I am in there, she is talking away in Spanish. I am like who are you talking to while you are cleaning these toilets? I saw her today and she wears an ear piece for her phone while she cleans.

2. While I am working, I like to listened to church sermons, so if your church has a great one that I need to listen to, please send to me. Today I listened to two messages. One from my church, IBC, and our pastor was back after 6 weeks of being out with cancer -- and his cancer is getting worse and he spoke. Also, other leaders spoke and led me through praying for me, my children, their teachers and our community. If you want to listen to, here is the link: http://www.irvingbible.org/index.php?id=1274

I also listened to a sermon on Life Saving, by Ed Young. This message was about how we has Christians need to be life savers... it was very good.. listen if you have a chance http://www.fellowshipchurch.com/currentseries

3. Here is a picture from BRAT's. Can you tell that Steven and Joe are related?


No comments: