Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Want Mashed Potatoes

Hello and Merry Christmas! We have had such a great December, full of fun activities and good family time.
My blog story is about Mashed Potatoes.
Every night Elle wants French Fries for dinner. Always! Well last week I baked some french fries and said "Elle, we are having french fries tonight!" She looked at me and said, "I want mashed potatoes." What? I didn't have mashed potatoes and tried to tell her that, and she just kept saying, "Well, I want mashed potatoes." So, I threw the french fries in a bowl and added some milk and mashed it like crazy. She did like it!
So, last night before dinner I told Elle that we were having mashed potatoes and she was going to make them. She and Emme had a blast making them and they turned out great!
This morning, Margarita (our maid) was here and she asked me if I was going to cook for Christmas. I said, "No, I don't really cook alot," Elle quickly jumped in and said, "Remember, I made mashed potatoes." She just loves rubbing it in my nose ;))
Have a great Christmas!!!

Santa Claus at Southlake

The North Pole Express Santa
Elle and Emme before school. Elle is really into long dresses and I found this one. I plan to blog in January about the 5 long dresses, more to come!

The North Pole Express, Santa was coming down the aisle!
Elle hugging Santa. Her wish list has remained the same with each visit to Santa. Princesses, Mermaids and Barbies

It's rare when Emme is this happy to take a picture with Mommy!



Christmas Party at School today. Some of Elle's friends.
Emme's friends

THe Smouse's took Elle and Hadley to ICE. They had so much fun!
Elle during her CHristmas Program at School
Emme singing during her program

1 comment:

KirkKrew said...

Too cute! I can't wait to hear the story about the long dresses. The only dresses that Landrie likes are ones that twirl. Merry Christmas!