Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Fun

I have not posted in a while, been sick. Feeling better and having some good moments with my kids. They are starting to get easier and I think Emme is liking me a bit more everyday! For those of you who don't know, she is obsessed with her daddy and rarely wants to be with me. But, I have taken some extra steps to ensure that the relationship with her is a priority and I think it is paying off!

I have also blogged about not knowing exactly what she likes and I have learned a lot about her in the past few months... and she is also getting older, which helps, because she is able to express what she likes. The other day just out of the blue, she said "I like Chicken Nuggets, Candy and Crayons." It was just one of those cute moments that I had been dying to see from her!!

The last couple of weekends have been fantastic with the family, we are all having so much fun together!

Here they are before their Valentines party at School.


Scooting around the neighborhood to drop off Birthday party invites

Hadley came over on Saturday to play. I thought this was a cute picture

Here are some photos of Tommy. I think these are so great!



"What?"
I love tying to figure out what babies are saying/thinking






No comments: