Monday, March 2, 2009

Emme's First Haircut

Yes, that's right... Emme, who will be 3 in July, just had her first haircut. She never really had any strange hair growth, so we never took her. The other day, I saw this little girl and she had the cutest hair and I thought that Emme would look cute with the same do. I just loved how it turned out and she does too!

This is at Valentines Day, to give you and idea of her "before look"
My new cut!

Emme is holding up her hair that they gave to us as a keepsake. It's funny, because Elle's keep sake hair is literally just a little curl.

Hanging at Mimi and Poppy's... I am sassy!

From the back


3 comments:

Missy said...

Her haircut is adorable!!!

KirkKrew said...

Her hair is SO cute! She looks much more grown up!

shamerson said...

so cute - I love the cut!