Monday, May 11, 2009

Scrappin' Toddlers

Well, as we were going to sleep last night, I told Joe, "this was one of the best weekends ever!" Friday, the girls said they wanted to make their own scrapbooks.... so, being the person I am, I went to Michael's and Jo Ann's and started going crazy with all of the scrapbook stuff! I thought to my self, this is going to be so fun. Then, I stopped. I told my self something else -- Sara, don't get too excited and get too many expectations in your head, they are after all, 3 and 4 years old, this could go not as expected.

But, I continued to shop anyway. Joe and I picked up the girls from school and brought them home to 2 tables set up with their scrapbooks, glue, stickers and pictures. For about 2 hours, they scrapbooked! It was so fun. They have looked at the pictures over and over, and it really was one of the most fun "family crafts" we have done!

Saturday night, we took the girls to Studio B Theatre in Flower Mound and we saw Alice in Wonderland. It is a Children's Theatre, and the girls loved it! Elle now wants to try out for a play!

Mothers Day started with Waffles in Bed, a nice bath and a great church service! We then spent the day with the Ratliffs and had a wonderful time!!

The girls and me before the play

Scrappin!



3 comments:

Missy said...

That is such a great weekend!! How cute that they made their own scrapbooks!! I don't think I'm ready to do that with Campbell quite yet, but I'll keep that in mind for a project someday!!

KirkKrew said...

That is just too cute and BRAVE! It looks like they turned out great! The girls will love looking at those when they get older too!

Chris and Carly said...

That is really cool that you did that with them!! How fun! And they will just cherish that!