Monday, November 23, 2009

My Talented Husband!

I have not blogged in a while -- lots going on, but all good stuff.

Joe bulit the girls this book shelf that is attached to the back of our couch that is on risers in our game room. We put everything in last night and trying to organize all of the toys before Christmas.




Joe also built this computer desk for the girls. Mom got these computers at an Estate Sale and the girls love it! I found the pink chairs, just love those! We also put up these dimploma frames where we can switch out the images/coloring sheets. They really like seeing thier "work" hung next to our Diplomas.

One of the biggest praises the last couple of weeks is Grand Lilly's health. She has gotten so much better and went in and out of 2 rehab facilites and now has moved in back home to the Nursing Home in 3 Rivers. Here we are with her saying Goodbye before she moved. The girls loved visiting her and she has been such a blessing to our lives.




Joe created and printed his own Christian Magazine, set to come out next week. Those closest to me know that I have been fighting this huge battle with the devil over this one. He as torn away at me and taken my "support", but the Lord has one this battle and my heart is really very happy for Joe and think this magazine is more in line with what Joe really strives to be in his everyday life: One of God's soldiers on a daily mission to spread the Good News. I think that this magazine, which outlines all of the areas events for Christmas as well as a two page article from Mary's point of view, will be a wonderful tool for him. I am so proud of him!!




No comments: